We take you out of the Numbering system and help you managing performance.
Performance is a journey. And performance management is managing performing not just rating performance on year ends.
Performance management is a necessity in every organization.
It is a very crucial part in Human Resource Management. It helps in keeping the right people in the right position in an organization. The ultimate goal of performance management is to promote and improve employee effectiveness. It is a continuous process where managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work objectives or goals and his or her overall contribution to the organization.
Every employee is recruited with a view of some performance outcomes. But if a proper performance management system is not practiced in the organization that the employee turns out to be an underperformer.
Nonperformance ultimately affects the organization and affects the employee morale collectively. And in some of the cases either the organization asks the employee to leave or else the employee leave by taking up a new opportunity.
No employee joins with a view to being an underperformer but it turns out to be because of many reasons and one of the most important reason is not getting the right performance management process.
Merely not just an annual performance review, performance management must be viewed as the continuous process of setting objectives, assessing progress and providing on-going coaching and feedback to ensure that employees are meeting their objectives and career goals.
In fact, for every organization to grow and achieve its goals it is very important that each and every employee of the organization performs. So, it is very necessary to have a structured and a proper performance management system.
We at The HR Monks will help you to build up the structured performance management system. We will help you to find out the ways through which you can make each and every employee of your organization perform.
Following are the beliefs we follow to make sure we help you in building a performing organization:
- We do not believe in just taking an assessment and giving you the results. Rather we make sure we find out the reasons and give solutions through which you can manage the performances.
- Whether you are introducing a new performance management system or if you are modifying an existing process, it is critical that you understand the true purpose and the steps in the performance management process while it is implemented.
- We provide better clarity to you on how you can manage performances better.
- We believe that the performance of an employee can be managed by its managers, not by the HR person. So, we make sure in every step of our process the managers are involved and they are aware of what are the steps to be taken for their team members.
- We support the involvement of managers in the planning process because they need to ensure that the performance management objectives take proper care of the KRAs and as well as of the full range of duties carried out by the employee, especially those everyday tasks that can take time but are often overlooked as significant accomplishments.
- We believe that performance management is not just a once in a year or twice in a year activity. To make sure that your employees perform and achieve their yearly goal for that it is very important to track them monthly and finding out whether they are moving on the right track or not and if not what needs to be done to get them on the track.
- Positive feedback not only involves telling someone about good performance but also how he/she can improve.
- We must also concentrate on making this feedback timely, specific and frequent. This is true in case if an employee’s performance is not up to the mark also. Critical feedback needs to be delivered on time, every time.
- Recognition and Appreciation for effective performance is a powerful motivator. Whereas constructive feedback alerts an individual to an area in which performance could improve.
- This is not a one-time process, but a continuous process.
Start Strategizing Better !!!
Strategic Human Resource can be helpful for organization of any size to develop, grow improve and perform further. Simply schedule a 15 minutes session with us to understand how we can help you in growing your organozation and aligning human resource in the required strategic way.
We Would Love To Stay Connected Socially
Download Our Corporate Presentation
Download our insightful corporate presentation and know how we actually work.