- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
About Our Client
Our Client is a 70-year-old leading Chain of 5-Star Hotels. The Group has a presence in seven countries.
You Should Be
- B. Com with a 0-2 years experience in Handling Accounts Payables transactions
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 1.90 to 3 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Accounts, Finance and Accounts|