- Heading the Plant HR, industrial relations, Plant administration, compliance, and legislation functions
- Labour & Union management
- Union agreements and & Wage settlements
- Address IR and employee relation issues, grievances, and disciplinary procedures as per law
- Liaison with government and non-government, professional and local bodies for better functioning of the factory
- Ensure plant productivity as per the business objectives
- Budget management and expense control
- Monitor, review and implement policies and practices related to employee welfare
- Ensure Health & safety as per the best practices and compliance standards
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirement
- Taking care of the recruitments, selections, and retention of plant employees.
- Analyzing training needs to design employee and leadership training and development, including safety programs.
- Liaise with other functional/ departmental heads to understand and address their concerns
- Employee engagement initiative to keep the workforce motivated and with high morale
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the personal and healthcare business having presence pan India. Having a portfolio of over 300 + products, they are a BIG name to work with!
You Should Be
- Any Graduate/MBA-HR with 6 – 10 years of experience in HR, IR and Plant HR
The Salary Range for this Job is upto INR 9.00 – 10.00 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Human Resource|