- Overseeing of Drafting, evaluation, negotiation and vetting of request for proposals, request for quotation, tender conditions, bid documents, procurement contracts, sales contracts, EPC contracts, sub-contracts, service agreements, NDA, software agreements, lease agreements, research agreements, collaboration agreements, joint ventures, teaming agreement etc.
- To play an effective role in contract management, oversight of contract management process, developing standard contracts, ensuring compliance with contracting policy, review contractual performance, contract risk management, identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal, enforcing documentation standards etc.
- To conduct initial litigation case assessment and investigation, draft pleadings, written statements, rejoinders, applications, manage litigations, coordination with advocates, representing before courts, tribunals, statutory authorities etc.
- Manage end to end litigations regarding recovery matters, insolvency matters, arbitration proceedings, employment law matters, consumer cases, contractual disputes, civil and criminal cases, injunctions and reliefs etc.
- To conduct legal research, track changes in the corporate and commercial laws, case laws, preparing legal newsletter, take lead in digitalizing the legal functions.
- To take active part in implementation of policies on anti-bribery, competition law, code of conduct etc. and advise employees and group companies on their obligations under the compliance policies
- To take care of arbitration cases and solving legal agitations
About Our Client
Our Client is more than 50 years old and one of the leading Engineering Companies in India engaged in providing turnkey solutions in the areas of Power, Steel, Aluminium, Material Handling, Mineral Beneficiation, Pyroprocessing, Pneumatic Handling of powdered materials including fly ash handling and high concentrate disposal, coal washing, Port cranes, Cement, Oil & Gas, civic and industrial water supply etc.
You Should Be
- At least an LLB
- You should be having 15 years to 20 years of relevant experience
The Salary Range for this Job is 15-20 Lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||AGM Legal, Legal|