- Responsible for Volume and Value Sales in the territory and show growth in wall papers / customised digital products / adhesive.
- Monitor and report secondary sales of Distributors.
- Focus specially on the growth of customized digital product.
- Responsible for distribution strategy. Explore new channels of distribution. Increase width and depth of distribution. Look at increase in the number of productive dealers as well as increase counter share of Excel brands.
- Monitor competition. Provide competition updates regularly.
- Monitor fresh launches, price points and best-selling products. Suggest product requirement.
- Organize Distributor / Key Dealer meets.
- Responsible for new brand / catalogues launch in the territory. Monitor distribution of catalogues.
- Develop contract business by reaching out to builders / architects / interior designers. Develop a strategy for increasing contract business.
- Conduct training programmes for Installers/Applicators. Organize Installers/Applicators meet. Promote tool kits.
- Execute marketing initiatives in the territory.
- Visit Distributors, Direct and Indirect Dealers. Provide on the job training to Distributor team members.
- Share a DSR on regular basis mentioning market activities and observations.
- Ensure that Permanent Journey Plan (PJP) is shared with HO by 1st of the month.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Wallpaper Company with a presence across pan India. They have a vast collection of premium collection of international brands.
You Should Be
- Any graduate with 2-4 years of experience in channel sales
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 3 to 4.5 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Channel Sales, Sales|