- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology .
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading Hospital providing health care services for over 50 years. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital accredited by the NABH, NABL & CAP (College of American Pathologists) recognized for its Quality Healthcare Service Delivery.
You Should Be
- Any graduate with7-10 years of experience in facility management
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 8 to 10 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Facility Management, Operations|