- Establish and improve the reputation of the hotel by offering a very personalized style of service as per the hotel’s standard operating procedures.
- Assist with typing of the Banquet and Sales correspondence, i.e. answering mail, confirming banquet arrangements, menus, BEO, FP, memos, etc.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries.
- Compose, publish and distribute Banquet event order (BEO) / Banquet Function Plan (FP) to all department heads and personnel who are involved in servicing banquets function.
- Work with management and other heads of departments at all times and assist in carrying out special requirements and duties necessary in adding to the guest’s general comfort and well being.
- Prepare signage and menu items for all banquet events function.
- Sending Banquet event proposals to the guests and being in timely contact with them.
- Act as a liaison between all related hotel departments and host of the function.
About Our Client
Our Client is a 70-year-old leading Chain of 5-Star Hotels. The Group has a presence in seven countries.
You Should Be
- Any Graduate/ Hotel Management Grad with a 0-2 years experience in sales, banquet sales
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 1.80 to 2.4 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]