- Should be finding out tenders for Govt Water Projects
- Should be responsible for winning tenders of Govt Water Projects
- Co-ordinate with Govt Agencies for gathering correct details and particulars of tender for Water Projects
- Gathering market knowledge of competitors
- Must have 5 7 years experience of E-Tendering in Govt projects
- Candidate Should have min 5 years experience working with Govt Contractor /Construction company registered with CPWD / PWD etc.
- Should be able to file E-Tender by themselves
- Excellent written / legal /drafting communication skills
- Experience in Preparation of Extra items / Deviations as per BOQ /DSR
- Should know how to prepare documents for Arbitrations
- Should be well aware of CPWD /PWD /Govt organization norms for preparation of Letters / Mails
- Replying the communication in Govt /Legal Language
- Should be well aware of File management of multiple projects
- Drafting/ Maintenance of govt Legal documents for multiple projects.
- Preparation of legal documents for cases
About Our Client
Our Client is a 30-year-old leading Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) power distribution company and has emerged as a frontline player in last-mile electricity distribution that is crucial for sustainable economic development. Presently they are also a leading company in Railway Electrification and Water Projects across pan India.
You Should Be
- Any Graduate with 5-7 years of experience in Business Development, tendering in water projects
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 12 to 18 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales|