- Recommend a viable budget that ensures optimum excellence in service, patient satisfaction, and planned profitability.
- Set short and long term objectives for the team towards planned targets.
- Recommend policies that meet the needs of the Hospital.
- To ensure the Hospital complies with local, state laws and regulations
- Develop operational strategies to ensure excellence and patient satisfaction
- To recommend Hospital strategic plans, operational plans, annually.
- Regularly review and present the Quality and Operational Indicators.
- Implement continuous training and development of all levels to keep staff up to date in knowledge and skills.
- To organize the accreditation process of the hospital like NABL, NABH, ISO, JCI, etc.
- To ensure that health check-up camps both inside and outside the hospital are organized by the concerned staff.
- Receiving periodic feedback from various departments.
- Conduct appraisals of staff against objectives and standards so as to ascertain performance levels, training, and development needs and reward and recognition.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading Hospital providing health care services for over 50 years. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital accredited by the NABH, NABL & CAP (College of American Pathologists) recognized for its Quality Healthcare Service Delivery.
You Should Be
- M.B.B.S with 10-15 years of experience as Deputy Medical Superintendent
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 14.4 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Doctor, Medical|