- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
- Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
- Providing health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Referring patients to other medical specialists, when necessary
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading Hospital providing health care services for over 50 years. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital accredited by the NABH, NABL & CAP (College of American Pathologists) recognized for its Quality Healthcare Service Delivery.
You Should Be
- MBBS with DNB or Degree in Family Medicine with 0 -2 years of experience
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 6.8 to 13 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Doctor, Medical|