- Handling project work to set up cosmetic product manufacturing units as per P&I diagram and electrical panel positioning within time and quality of works.
- Commissioning and installation of tube filling and bottle filling machines
- Spare parts list prepared for all machines and get quotations from the manufacturer.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the personal and healthcare business having presence pan India. Having a portfolio of over 300 + products, they are a BIG name to work with!
You Should Be
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- You should be having 5 years to 8 years of relevant experience
The Salary Range for this Job is 6 – 7 Lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Electrical Engineer, Manufacturing|