- Collecting medical histories
- Thoroughly examining patients
- Drawing conclusions and order tests
- Deciding on appropriate courses of treatment
- Emergency resuscitation
- Placing intravenous lines
- Taking whatever steps are necessary to stabilize the patient for transport to another area of the hospital or transport to another hospital
- Effectively treating less serious injuries, such as broken bones or lacerations.
- Determining if patients need to be admitted to the hospital for further evaluation
- Deciding whether to discharging some patients with instructions for self-treatment and follow-up with their personal care physician for additional evaluation on an outpatient basis.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading Hospital providing health care services for over 50 years. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital accredited by the NABH, NABL & CAP (College of American Pathologists) recognized for its Quality Healthcare Service Delivery.
You Should Be
- MBBS with 2-4 years of experience in emergency medicine
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 12 to 15 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Doctor, Medical|