- Procurement & Contract:
- Developing and implementing key procurement strategies / contingency plans for general consumables and spares to ensure that plans are aligned with production / project requirements of Mechanical & Electrical items.
- Development of alternate products for various critical items through technical discussion with user departments and continuous follow up with product development team.
- Finalizing various O & M contracts and successfully managing and reviewing the contracts for getting non interruptive and trouble free services from the agencies.
- Finalization of AMC of Chillers , Testing equipment, Industrial AC’s , DG Sets and Weighbridges, Compressors ,Pest control and Fumigation services
- Vendor Development
- Developing long-term partnerships with suppliers, evaluating day-to-day performance of vendors to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery and quality norms.
- Review costing of critical and high value chemicals and Packing items so as to get the best price of the high value category items as per market price and trend.
- Organizing Vendor meetings for better understanding their capability, process improvements and cost reduction measures taken up by various categories of suppliers.
- Develop new / alternate suppliers for single source and critical items through market research and references so as to get competitive price and reduce the risk of dependency on single source.
- Techno Commercial Operations
- Scrutinizing contract / tender documents for reviewing technical specifications, estimates, tenders and evaluating performance of contractors and outsourcing agencies. Ensuring timely delivery of spares and consumables at plant as and when required through various transporters and couriers.
- Finalizing costing of Drawing based items and other processing material so as to get the best value.
- Finalizing contracts with transporters for incoming material after considering all cost components in logistics.
- Supply Chain Management
- Coordinating with customer and suppliers for timely delivery of spares.
- Cost effective solution for transportation of spares from various suppliers end to factory.
- Arranging spares from other suppliers in case the approved supplier is unable to deliver the material within delivery period
- Resolving issues of suppliers who are not capable of supplying material within the stipulated delivery period due to various factors.
About Our Client
Our Client is a 32 years old company and a leading manufacturer & supplier of Jelly Filled Telecommunication Cables, as well as of Optical Fiber Telecommunication Cables.
You Should Be
- BE/B Tech in Electrical and MBA in SCM with 12-18 years of experience in the purchase management
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 10 to 15 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at firstname.lastname@example.org