- Create marketing collaterals for web and print, including graphics for websites, e-mailers, online banners, brand & product illustrations, logos, pamphlets, catalogues, brochures, event & tradeshow support material, print and online advertising formats, bill boards, direct mailers, etc.
- Independently visualize, conceptualize and develop ideas and concepts, design, choose the appropriate media and style to meet the requirements of the team
- Build and maintain a consistent brand image through creative conceptualising, design, layout and illustration for a variety of online media and test graphics across various media.
- Ability to understand briefs and translate concepts into creative, innovative visuals
- Proven expertise in editing & re-touching photographs / artwork for use in creatives as per brief provided.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques such as Graphic Fundamentals, Typography and a good understanding of colors. Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD
- Work collaboratively and cohesively with a team of copywriters, designers and art director(s) to produce final design.
- Maintain a high quality of deliverables and reduce the number of iterations
About Our Client
Our Client is a Wallpaper Company with a presence across pan India. They have a vast collection of premium collection of international brands.
You Should Be
- Any graduate with 2-3 years of experience in leading a Graphic Designing Team and preferably working in agencies
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 4 to 5 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Digital Marketing, Graphic Designer|