- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- Maintain the Statutory attendance sheets and updating it regularly.
- To keep the smooth relations with the union.
- Conduct surveys and research on workers’ remuneration, labor negotiations, HR policies, and procedures, employee retention schemes and make recommendations to management.
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the personal and healthcare business having presence pan India. Having a portfolio of over 300 + products, they are a BIG name to work with!
You Should Be
- Any Graduate/MBA-HR with 3 – 5 years of experience in IR and Plant HR
The Salary Range for this Job is upto INR 5.00 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at email@example.com
|Job Category||Human Resource|