- Supervising and managing the entire electrical maintenance team of the plant
- Supervising and handling the overall responsibility of the total electrical maintenance of the plant
- Managing equipment maintenance, executing Spares Management, procurement, monitoring and supervising of resolving day-to-day problems.
- Supervising installations and maintenance of plant machines & new equipment.
- Looking after Installations and upholding of different kinds ACB (8000 Amp. To 3200 Amp) & MCCB (400 Amp to 800 Amp.) for the Power distribution in the Plants.
- Maintaining a residential electrical system, energy saver equipment and fittings like lines, lights, fixtures and fittings.
- Overseeing the maintenance of ETP & Pump-Houses and Water Chilling Plant.
- Supervising the maintenance of the overall telephone network of the company
- Sustaining ISO 9000 & 14000 activities in the department.
- Managing the task of out-sourcing for all kinds of AC, electrical and telephone networking.
- Maintenance of true online UPS 300KVA, 400 KVA and 500 KVA.
- Supervising Predictive and Preventive maintenance of machines.
- Overseeing the preparations technical annexure for new machines
- Coordinating with state electricity board for Contract demand enhancement of the plant.
- Coordinating with the electrical inspector for Annual inspection of HT Installations of plant
- Identifying the area of energy conservation.
About Our Client
Our Client is a more than 33 years old leading cable manufacturing company with Public-Private joint venture – One of the leading brands to work with.
You Should Be
- Electical Engineer
- Experienced in PIJF Plant (Polythene Insulated Jelly Filled Telephone Cable Plant), OFC Plant (Optical Fibre Cable Plant), FRP, Solar & E-Beam Plant (Electron Beam Process Plant) and also Outdoor Electrical Maintenance as well as Colony Maintenance (Electrical)
- You should be having 8 years to 12 years of relevant experience
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 8 -12 Lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Electrical Engineer, Manufacturing|