- Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
- Leading a cancer treatment team of various healthcare professionals.
- Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
- Treating patients with radiation therapy.
- Assisting patients with pain management.
- Performing surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether the cancer has spread from the original starting point.
- Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks, such as keeping records of test results, writing prescriptions, providing cancer information to patients, and monitoring treatment plans.
About Our Client
Our Client is the first multi-specialty tertiary care hospital in the state of Chhattisgarh. It started in 2001 with a huge 19-acre campus having 300-bed. A reputed name to work with!
You Should Be
- MBBS, MD Medical Oncology with 2-5 years of experience in oncology
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 30 to 50 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Doctor, Medical|