- Generate and distribute management reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on a periodic basis.
- Develop MIS system for internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading Hospital providing health care services for over 50 years. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital accredited by the NABH, NABL & CAP (College of American Pathologists) recognized for its Quality Healthcare Service Delivery.
You Should Be
- Any Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in MIS
The Salary Range for this Job is upto12 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Mis Executive, Operations|