- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with the Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
About Our Client
Our Client is a transport networking start-up company aims at engaging renewable energy resources to power up our travel modes.
You Should Be
- Any Graduate
- Experienced in Transportation Management for 3 years to 6 years
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 4-6 Lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Operations, Transport|