- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Treat diseases of female organs
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of the patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
About Our Client
Our Client is the first multi-specialty tertiary care hospital in the state of Chhattisgarh. It started in 2001 with a huge 19-acre campus having 300-bed. A reputed name to work with!
You Should Be
- An enthusiastic doctor with MBBS & MD/DM in Gynecology & Obstetrician
- You should be having 6 months to 2 years of relevant experience.
The Salary Range for this Job is 12 – 15 Lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]