- Oversee and contribute to the safe and efficient dispensing of all patient orders by following all quality assurance policies and procedures
- Model excellent patient care by respecting, engaging and enthusiastically meeting or exceeding all patient needs including counseling and problem solving.
- Perform all the duties of a Pharmacist, including but not limited to, interpret, fill and refill prescriptions for medications/durable medical equipment, reviewing all clinical aspects of the prescription; maintaining up to date patient profiles; verifying patient receives accurate medications/durable medical equipment.
- Demonstrate adherence to all company, state and federal policies, laws and regulations through example and coaching
- Provide an optimal team and patient experience by proper scheduling, delegation of work assignments, and efficient use of supplies and equipment
- Manage inventories by tracking daily reports, overseeing physical inventory counts, and overseeing proper of medications and supplies in order to meet patient requirements and maximize profits.
- Supervise, coordinate and oversee selection, training, development, performance, recognition and empowerment of staff to ensure continuous engagement of team members and improvement of department services.
- Maintain a neat and sterile work environment to comply with all company, local, state and federal government requirements.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment for all team members.
- Assist in mentoring/training new team members in the Pharmacy Lead and execute all company initiatives and programs
- Remain informed and up to date on new drugs, therapies, and developments in the pharmacy industry.
- Continuously build professional rapport with outside partners including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, industry representatives and vendors.
- Perform duties of Pharmacy Technician as required
- Responsible for budget development, expense control and/or revenue generation for a department.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading Hospital providing health care services for over 50 years. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital accredited by the NABH, NABL & CAP (College of American Pathologists) recognized for its Quality Healthcare Service Delivery.
You Should Be
- Any graduate with 5-8 years of experience as a pharmacist
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 3 to 3.6 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at email@example.com