- Heading the Plant HR, industrial relations, Plant administration, compliance and legislation functions
- Labour & Union management
- Union agreements and & Wage settlements
- Address IR and employee relation issues, grievances and disciplinary procedures as per law
- Liaison with government and non-government, professional and local bodies for better functioning of the factory
- Ensure plant productivity as per the business objectives
- Budget management and expense control
- Monitor, review and implement policies and practices related to Employee welfare
- Ensure Health & safety as per the best practices and compliance standards
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory and statutory requirement
- Taking care of the recruitments, selections and retentions of plant employees.
- Analyzing training needs to design employee and leadership training and development, including safety programs.
- Liaise with other functional/ departmental heads to understand and address their concerns
- Employee engagement initiative to keep workforce motivated and with high morale
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest container glass solutions providers in India and a leader in the container glass packaging industry.
You Should Be
- MBA in HR & IR with 15 to 20 years experience in manufacturing plant
The Salary Range for this Job is upto INR 20 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||Human Resource|