- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Oversee product recalls.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
- Regularly analyze quality data and suggest actions based on collected data
- Manage the log of quality reports and other quality documentation
- Investigate customers’ needs and want and develop a strategy for meeting their needs
- Communicate with the Product Development team on a daily basis
- Ensure all products consistently meet and pass set quality standards
- Analyze current quality assessment techniques for inconsistencies and redundancy
- Create and implement changes to improve current processes and reduce costs
- Train production line staff in proper production practices and basic quality assessment
- Follow products through the entirety of process to ensure each step is completed correctly
- Eliminate products not up to standards and seek root cause of the problem
- Perform frequent inspections and audits of work processes, including safety and ensure adherence to all state, federal and company enforced safety rules and regulations
- Collaborate with management and line production staff to achieve most efficient and accurate quality assessments
- Track, record, and maintain quality assurance data
- Present progress reports to upper management
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the personal and healthcare business having presence pan India. Having a portfolio of over 300 + products, they are a BIG name to work with!
You Should Be
- BSC/M. Sc with 8 -12 years of experience in quality control
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 18 to 20 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at [email protected]
|Job Category||QC (Quality Control)|