- Advise patients, parents or guardians and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Examine patients or order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on the medical condition and determine a diagnosis.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
- Monitor patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioners when necessary.
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
- Plan, implement or administer health programs or standards in hospitals, businesses, or communities for information, prevention, or treatment of injury or illness.
About Our Client
Our Client is the first multi-specialty tertiary care hospital in the state of Chhattisgarh. It started in 2001 with a huge 19-acre campus having 300-bed. A reputed name to work with!
You Should Be
- MBBS with DCH and with 0-1 years of experience
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 10 to 11 lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Doctor, Medical|