- Recommend a viable budget that ensures optimum excellence in service, patient satisfaction, and planned profitability.
- Set short and long term objectives for the team towards planned targets.
- Recommend policies that meet the needs of the Hospital.
- To ensure the Hospital complies with local, state laws and regulations
- Develop operational strategies to ensure excellence and patient satisfaction
- To recommend Hospital strategic plans, operational plans, annually.
- Regularly review and present the Quality and Operational Indicators.
- Implement continuous training and development of all levels to keep staff up to date in knowledge and skills.
- To organize the accreditation process of the hospital like NABL, NABH, ISO, JCI, etc.
- To ensure that health check-up camps both inside and outside the hospital are organized by the concerned staff.
- Receiving periodic feedback from various departments.
- Conduct appraisals of staff against objectives and standards so as to ascertain performance levels, training, and development needs and reward and recognition.
About Our Client
Our Client is Eastern India’s premier tertiary care hospital for over 50 years.
You Should Be
- MBBS/MD with 10-15 years exp in Hospital Management
The Salary Range for this Job is upto INR 18 Lacs Per annum
Send your Profile at email@example.com
|Job Category||Hospital Management|